1. Why should I take the SIT TESOL Certificate course?
2. Who teaches the course?
3. Is the course the same at all sites?
4. Does everyone who attends the course get a certificate?
5. What are the entrance requirements?
6. Why take a Certificate course rather than a Master’s program?
7. What makes the SIT TESOL different from other teaching certificate courses?
8. What is the difference between TESOL and TEFL?
9. How is SIT TESOL similar to, and different from, the CELTA?
10. What are the benefits of doing the course at Yaşar University, School of Foreign Languages?
Hande Kefeli Çalık
David Donaldson (2019)
Aslı Kır (2019)
Zhenya Polosatova (2018)
Hakan Çavlak (2016 – 2017)
Dr Susan Barduhn (2016)
Sergei Nesterenko (2015)
Nisha Agha Van Laar (2014)
Annie Polatsek (2013)
Brian Neal Long (2012)
Follow us on
Course Dates & Schedules
Summer 2021 Course Dates and Schedule
Summer 2019 Course Dates and Schedule
Summer 2017 Course Dates and Schedule
Summer 2016 Course Dates and Schedule
Summer 2015 Course Dates and Schedule
Summer 2014 course dates and schedule
June, 2013 SIT TESOL Certificate Course
July, 2012 SIT TESOL Certificate Course
How to Apply
Conditions of Participation
Entrance Requirements and Refund Policy
Criteria for Receiving the SIT TESOL Certificate
A Pre-course Task
Suggested Grammar Readings
World Learning SIT Complaint Procedure
SIT Graduate Institute
Yaşar University - SIT TESOL Certificate Couse
Bilgi İşlem Müdürlüğü